Posts by Tahvy
594 posts total, newest first.
Looking for Someone to Refund Car Partsin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=WarriorWarriordesu;15109293]if u found someone, let me know, im interested in this too[/QUOTE]
Contacted 10+ Refunders asking if they would do it, seems almost nobody will. Doing refunds for other stores, sellingLooking for Someone to Refund Car Partsin Marketplace Talk - As title states, I’m looking for someone who can refund car parts, have around 5 different sites I’m looking for stuff from. I know certain car stuff would be difficult but I used to see threads with people stating they Cold War INSANE XP LOBBY✅ 5 Kills = Max Weapon Level✅ Max Rank✅ 🔥Master Prestige🔥in Call of Duty 17 - Black Ops Cold War - Gave me 2 weapons for free for a vouch, and then after that went well i payed him to max out a couple of other guns. I definitely recommend, the entire process was overall quick and they were super nice. Be warned that yUS Ebay Seller Accountin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Looking to buy a US ebay seller account that is verified or whatever you'd like to call it, where it does not have a 21 day hold on funds after sales, if you have one for sale please message me, thanks. Can pay through BReselling Itemsin General - [QUOTE=Eternity;14966076]I am starting retail arbitrage and used item resell. I have got about 20 stores to resell from...example (walmart clearance). You can do small items like hot wheels, lego,etc.
Sites to resell
Showing the 5 most recent posts.