Posts by E3N
15 posts total, newest first.
I Hope One Day ( Please Read )in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare Remastered - [QUOTE=ZeubyX;13998398]honestly, noone play this game, why waste your time on this game
https://i.imgur.com/gCJCyv0.png[/QUOTE]
All I want is just to get lv 55, I tried to look for offsets myself but I just can't, I donSimple Tutorial How To Use Cheat Engine and Offsets [Updated Offsets 9/28]in Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - [QUOTE=dRmdo;13195398]I used the xp offset to level up beyond 220 in zombies. But none of the challenges for leveling up in zombies seem to be unlocked? is there anyway to fix this?[/QUOTE]
I believe you can just try Updated Key Exploit - 9/26 Updatein Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - [QUOTE=tedi20233;13173004]what will happened if i use this in multiplayer ? :)[/QUOTE]
nothing will . .
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=steampunk123;13155149]As long as CoD's are published, for that time people will make hSimple Tutorial How To Use Cheat Engine and Offsets [Updated Offsets 9/28]in Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - [QUOTE=Steezeballl;13164966]In game? Assuming you use cheat engine it shouldn't take more than a few games. Hardest part is getting 5 kills with each rig in one game. But doing random games with random people will be betSimple Tutorial How To Use Cheat Engine and Offsets [Updated Offsets 9/28]in Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - Anyone trying to get black sky rig camos?
I'm looking for help, maybe we can group up (6 ppl) and do it together.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.