Posts by Qymi
5 posts total, newest first.
Black Market euro glitchin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - Don't use, all my accounts got banned by using this glitch. EME is serious on this punishment.
Please close this. Don't get banned.
Anyothers who got banned plz tell us, we need to know if it's a total ban wave or notBlack Market euro glitchin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - Yes, that's pretty clear. Many tks!Black Market euro glitchin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - works. tks mate.
so what I should do is just repeat these steps over and over again?Black Market euro glitchin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - I bid it with almost all my euro, but less then the current bid, it just went back, cannot do the second bid.
How did you do the first bid, should be higher then the current?
- - - Updated - - -
And at last, my all euMoney Glitchin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=meggatt;12294649]
He's I'snt They Work For Me[/QUOTE]
How did he do it? Did he ask your acc and password?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.