Posts by ipwedyou
247 posts total, newest first.
So I heard Trix Hacksin Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=JigsawJr;5857084]
View whRzG9.jpg on ScreenSnapr (http://screensnapr.com/v/whRzG9.jpg)
Get your facts straight. I only showed the first 4 letters of my name.[/QUOTE]
That's true ... Maximise the image size and Flameswor10 Menu Hack [v5.4] || Nametags + Health Bars + Radar || Loaderin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Uhmm I love that guy xDFlameswor10 Menu Hack [v5.4] || Nametags + Health Bars + Radar || Loaderin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - If spread and recoil wasn't in the same thing it would be perfect.
Btw, love this simple hack :D
---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------
Looks like the hack injected butM16A1 AP Mine to any knifein Combat Arms Mod Request - I want it too xDIs Xipher 1.2 detected?in Combat Arms Help - Crash after 2-3 games for me too ...
Is it all our computers ? I don't think ...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.