Posts by Crosswarlord
7 posts total, newest first.
Selling Battle.net account with Overwatch Origins Edition EU (25 €)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Couldn't connect yesterday after my last message. The account has been sold. Thanks all for the interest.Selling Battle.net account with Overwatch Origins Edition EU (25 €)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I forgot to say it's level 40 (something) and has never been ranked.Overwatch key/accountin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=ElSanto;12215821]If you can sell me some key/account pm me!
Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Still looking for a Battle.net account with overwatch in it?Selling Battle.net account with Overwatch Origins Edition EU (25 €)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm selling a Battle.net account with Overwatch Origins Edition in it. Got the Free change of name (the battle.net tag). The account is linked to an email created the 6 of january especifically made for the transaction. [IMPORTANT]How to correctly post a thread.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I created a thread, but I don't find it anywhere. Not even in my profile. Can this be a bug or something?
Edit: I created it 10 minutes ago.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.