Posts by Trxvis
7 posts total, newest first.
Selling Calendar Code!!!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Do I really have to upload pictures it's pretty obvious I was scammed lmao.. make me go through the work when hes been accused of scamming on alts :/Selling Calendar Code!!!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Still hasnt got banned ripSelling Calendar Code!!!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Just scammed out of $8 paypal blocked me on kik after he got money... Lowlife!Looking to buy your AQW account- Kik Me- No scamsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Have a decent budget but nothing insane... looking for a nice acc with a lot of rares, badges, and good bank space.
Don't even kik me if your trying to scam, I won't be fooled trust me
Kik: YxgpSelling Calendar Code!!!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Sold for 10?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.