Posts by Tacticious
1,655 posts total, newest first.
Anyone want free gear for DayZ SA?in DayZ Discussion - Do you give loot on private hives?My way to inject... I need a way to change GUID for unban :)in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - does this work in official dayz servers or will you get banned for itUnknownTse Key Shop! $2.00, Cheap, Deals, Support!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=unknowntse;9495096]Bump
//tooshort[/QUOTE]
Wrote to you on skypeArma 2 OA - Dayz CD Keys | 1,80$ Each | Paypal | Skrill | Support | Cheap | Dealsin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=sh1nra;9498198]Key Price is still 1,50$
Buy 3 Keys and get 1 for free! ;)[/QUOTE]
if your skype is sh1nra as you've listed here, I added you :)Looking for a partner to play with. (DayZ:SA)in DayZ Discussion - [QUOTE=Antipathy;9317288]Maybe later when I get home.
If it works today, been having issues.[/QUOTE]
just shoot me a message ;)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.