Posts by SomoDo
6 posts total, newest first.
[Lvl 41][Vindicators of They 9 - Necromancer 10]2012 Account [CHECK THREAD]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - I don't have 100$ to spend currently, but I am willing to buy it for 50$Founder Account - 2nd/4th Upholder - Darkside Class - Lots of Classes - Lvl 85in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Would you be willing to sell this account for 50$? btw I added you on skypeBattle-ON (AQ, AQW, MechQuest, Epic Duel) Calendar codes 2015-2016-2017 for sale!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Wait, so do you still have a code from 2014 available to use on AQW?
- - - Updated - - -
Never mind I misinterpreted your post. Sorry!||Will pay 40$ for an account that has Beta Tester badge||in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm simply only looking for an account that has the Beta Tester Badge, but if it has any other badges or gear that's fine too.
I have decided to raise the price to 50$
If you are interested please reply on this threadSelling my accountin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Is this account still up for sale??
Showing the 5 most recent posts.