Posts by Alfs
12 posts total, newest first.
Weapon Script [Updatet] + [New Country Famas] + [Golden M4A1 + AI_AW + Much more]in WarRock - International Hacks - why i cant buy famas? oO u bought famas , why i cant? please tell me how to buy famas :$MPGH Public Spammerin WarRock - International Hacks - it dont work:
first i run the spammer
then i start warrock
click on the text area (then the spammer disappears)
and i F5
nothing works :SMPGH Public Spammerin WarRock - International Hacks - it dont spams warrock ! i click o warrock text area and F , text doesnt spam :(Go Israel!in Islam vs Western World - [quote=EvilSkyBoy;1351726]If you don't think it is useful then FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING JEWS. FUCK YOU JEWS I SWEAR TO ALLAH THAT SOME DAY I WILL KILL YOU FUCKING JEWS. I JUST FUCKING HATE JEWS.[/quote]
Im with you, my broWho IS Better Jew Or Stupid Muslimin Islam vs Western World - hmm im stupid i love donkeys dirty and sand so i f*ck'd hardrock80s mom
Showing the 5 most recent posts.