Posts by hacks111
9 posts total, newest first.
My First CA Mod...in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Hey Guys, I have Just started Moding so i made one and Yes it looks like CRAP! But owell, Just was Going to Releae it......
It is For The Dub. SG that is GP....
Virus Scan
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and MalwarI need help....in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - [quote=sendi11;1554197]yeh m is model, we cant edit that yet, well we kinda can
u have to edit _T there the texutures[/quote]
Oh, Ok so that is what i have to edit to make it show up in game?? And when i Import theoperation desert storm?in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - No that is the Fire Team Map.... I belive.....
Wait no that is that is Des Thunder
Oh, I alos Found one, It is Rapid something.... Cool mabe some new maps comeing at a later date, Nice Find.....I need help....in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Ok, I have started to mod some weapons and i am not been able to edit anything with the _M_ thing in ti..... I belive it is Model, Well is that what i have to edit to show up in game? But Please Help....[Request]The old sexy game skin!!!in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - I wont it back it the new one SUCKS!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.