Posts by MagicSlipper
28 posts total, newest first.
CHEAP cinema and theme park tickets and flight ticketsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I couldn't find a way of updating my last post. I hope I'm not breaking any rules posting these details. All this information was garnered through google. So I'm guessing I should be ok. I have found the following infoLooking for Odeon and Cineworld Vouchers/Tickets!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hi, I've only ever bought vouchers before. What deals do you offer for people in the UK? Just added you to skype.Looking for Odeon and Cineworld Vouchers/Tickets!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - As it says looking for a reliable seller of Odeon cinema tickets/vouchers. I will place bulk orders once I've verified they work and that you're a genuine seller. Cheers
Add me to skype: he-yumpLOOKING TO BUY ODEON CINEMA VOUCHERS/TICKETS WILL GO FIRST(UK)in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I saw in a previous post Raj was saying they don't do accounts only tickets?UK Shops SE | Refund- Paying big $$$$in Marketplace Talk - Hey AmirTheGamer do you know someone is pretending to be you and scamming people? There is a skype account chubbywubby1133 saying they are you and robbing people. Just wanted to warn you and anyone else dealing with yo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.