Posts by bnywarrior

14 posts total, newest first.

Grimoire 3.8+, a modified Grimoire 3.8in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=NoobFloob;14407827]What's AFK feature? I don't kinda understand your question but the "restart bot" command is a command ofc which restarts the bot. Commonly used at the end of the bot or with "If" command. [/QUOGrimoire 3.8+, a modified Grimoire 3.8in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - How do I add the restart bot when afk feature? is it a setting I can toggle or is it a command I have to insert into the commands list?RBot - Brand new, fully scriptable bot (using C#)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - It's just my preferred method of coding. You can write all the instructions inside of ScriptMain if that suits you better. If you are really interested, they are called "methods" or "functions" in C#. Skylaki I suppoRBot - Brand new, fully scriptable bot (using C#)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Writing a script in Rbot miniseries I made, hopefully I cover the majority of topics. I would like to show making a more sophisticated bot, but I don't want to use my actual account lol: Recommend to view in 1.5 speed BRBot - Brand new, fully scriptable bot (using C#)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - if(bot.Inventory.Contains("Astral Ephemerite Essence", 100)){ bot.log("I have 100 Astral Ephemerite Essences"); }else{ bot.log("I need to get 100 Astral Ephemerite Essences"); } sorry lol, syntax error

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?