Posts by piew101
90 posts total, newest first.
simple t-2 packin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Shit awesome man !Sound modsin Combat Arms Mod Request - No it does not and for a sound mod,Just RezXtract the mod file the want to mod the sound,Inject the .wav file(Sound you want to hear instead of the previous one,example: injecting DIE MFKER DIE! in Headshot.wav sound wilMP7 MOD to Mei's MP7 MOD Please!in Combat Arms Mod Request - [quote=BustaRap;3931277]I'll start working on it, and i'll PM you when I've got it done. :D
Edit: I sent the PM with virus scan links and the link for the download. Although I checked my "sent" messages and i'm not seTexture Mod for MP7 Modin Combat Arms Mod Request - [quote=Charizard.;3896433]
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat-arms-mods-rez-modding/177543-protect-ufb-presents-tmp-meis-mp7-mod-fixed-silencer-scope-full-mod.html
This, but just use the textures.[/quote]
What[Requested] MP7 "Tiger" camoin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Hey I want a MP7 MOD mod to make it look like Mei's MP7 MOD,especially the silencer!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.