Posts by Hasaakii
20 posts total, newest first.
64 ubhpsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Remember to save 17 for me. My eCheck is on the way!16 BACHELORS + Some other skinsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Talking on skypeWTB A MID TO LATE GAME ACCOUNT ONLY TRUSTED MEMEBERSin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Okay, understand now, my bad.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=hellbend;12383416]you cant use middleman while trading on mpgh, its a bannable offence to use middleman[/QUOTE]
Okay, understand now, my bad.WTB A MID TO LATE GAME ACCOUNT ONLY TRUSTED MEMEBERSin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I know you usually don't use mods from reddit over here to mm trades but, I added this user on skype. And he asked if I was trusted. I said I have 2 vouches on reddit and he said that's not working for me. So I stated weSelling Rotmg Account Very Cheap (Need Gone ASAP)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=MoneyMask<3;12379947]Ill give you 50 cents[/QUOTE]
That is such an amazing deal. At least is has a 5 in it. He said he wanted 5 :P
Showing the 5 most recent posts.