Posts by cookie hack
150 posts total, newest first.
TokolocoSK [CANA] v1.6in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Works great for me. I was owning it up on fireteam because this actually has an NPC aimbot. Exceptional work.My main got bannedin Combat Arms Discussions - The same thing happened to me. My legit main got banned. I had two perms also. I submitted a ticket and no luck. Now I just want to fuck up Combat Arms with hacks lol.Patched/Impossible Hacksin Combat Arms Hack Requests - I do believe you are correct about all of those hacks being patched. I wouldn't be surprised lifetaker was brought back by coders like DC and ******, those two coders seem to be ahead of anything that is brought to MPGH Nightmare 2.3 | Aimbot | Room Crash | Weapon Teleport | NPC-OPK | Telekill | Respawn|in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It currently works for me. I just got banned using it lol. No need to buy vip when updates are this quick.Nightmare 2.1 - AntiKick - RoomCrash - WeaponTeleport - NPC-OPK - TeleKill and more!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I'm getting a crash every time I try to use it. Injecting with Perx. Worked great and was alot of fun to use a couple hours ago.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.