Posts by Chl0rid3
16 posts total, newest first.
Nightlide v2.81 -Undetected-in WarRock - International Hacks - RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/69482413/Warrock_Nightlide_v2.81.zip.html)
---> Undetected: Nov.13.2007
_ _ ___ _
( ) _ ( ) Dave.in Flaming & Rage - I care for MPGH.. But not for PB and their faggot employees... Tear </3 -how to create open files..like "Lunch"in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=dor619;188202]thanks alot for sharing..
but is't doing an error when i add it on my Command1_Click..
please help me.
i writed it like it:
Private Sub Command1_Click(Index As Integer)
Dim MyProcess As ProcOblation v.1.1in WarRock - International Hacks - If you guys want, create a new account to test this hack on it, just incase it is detected. At the time I when I was testing this hack, it was UD as of (Sept, 28, 07)
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/341/ssoh3.jpg
XTRAP Bypassin WolfTeam Hacks - The.. Hack.. We.. Need.. .. .. Must.. Get.. Hacks.. For.. Game.. .. .. Time.. To.. Short..
Dude, hacks for this game would be pawndizzle
Showing the 5 most recent posts.