Posts by nomySKFU
97 posts total, newest first.
Sell Xbox One Gamein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=ramiro9rg;12763739]What is your Skype?[/QUOTE]
My only Skype
My Skype : skfustaffnodemandnoreplyGAME KEYS! [TOP][STEAM/XBOX/PS]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Trade with care ! I ask for some proof and he delete me frim skype....i think , repeat i think, is scammerXbox Cracked Accountin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hi friend
I search who sell xbox cracked account with game into.
Add me :
My Skype : skfustaffnodemandnoreplySell Xbox One Gamein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Rashed gh;12635165]LOOK WHAT I SAY THEN ANSWER I SAID I THINK HE IS SCAMMER BECAUSE U TOLD ME THAT U HAVE PSN GAMES WITH GURANTEE 6 MONTHS , BUT U DONT SELLING PS4 GAMES HERE[/QUOTE]
I sell and rent ps4 game, aSell Xbox One Gamein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Rashed gh;12627489]I DONT KNOW IF HE SCAMMER OR NO , BUT I THINK HE IS SCAMMER , HE SAID HE SELL PS4 GAMES WITH 6 MONTHS WARRANTY !! I THINK IF THE GAME LOCKED HE WILL BLOCK ME BECAUSE NO ONE GIVE WARRANTY[/QUOTE]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.