Posts by danielbryanyes
78 posts total, newest first.
about hwid banin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=gerassss;14375529]GeForce Now //2short[/QUOTE]
Geforce Now have a high latency which is unplayable for me even though i have a good internet.
[QUOTE=GobblerDBD;14377938]buy a new computer or new parts for your pabout hwid banin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - hey i was banned like 8 months ago and still didnt figure out a way to get rid of the hwid ban anyone can pm me something useful?Can you get banned for Ban Evasion if you play on Console?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=wowzer22;14023019]I got HWID banned on Dead By Daylight. I honestly really miss playing this game, so I am considering installing it on console.
Could I get banned for ban evasion if I play on my console?[/QUOTE]HWID Spoofer | Say no to Hardware Bans!in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ElijahDD;13995056]I hacked my clear acc, 3p 50lvl, didn't log into it about 15 days - no ban (0 hours played)
It's a large chance to be banned? (spoofer work fine for me, but i'm afraid use this hacked account D:)HWID Spoofer | Say no to Hardware Bans!in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=IIOmqRedxii;13994756]Guys, this is a 50/50 ban chance i got banned today idk why i didnt hack or soemthing else[/QUOTE]
Admit what you did already :) stop blaming fatulatti the spoofer works fine you did something
Showing the 5 most recent posts.