Posts by INeedKnowledge
41 posts total, newest first.
Wrist Watch SE?in Marketplace Talk - Details please?Fitbit Charge HR - $12 USD - Blaze $25 USDin User Services - [QUOTE=Gaar's Slave;12349011]Stop crying about it, Don't expect free shit here if it takes time and effot and money to do[/QUOTE]
Calm down dude you don't have justification to say that he was asking/expecting for freNeed someone to do a QVC refund for $80 BTCin Work & Job Offers - Hello, I bought 3 Apple watches that are coming in tomorrow most likely. I see all these people offering 10% or whatever for refunds but the watches I got in total came to like $1400 or something and I don't have $140 toWhich country is the best to live?in Debate Fort - There are many foreign exchange students at my school from various countries in Europe, Asia, and South America. They all say that the US is the best place and that they want to live here when they get older. Now I don'tPayPal With $850 Balance Limitedin Flaming & Rage - Haha my account just got limited too with $700 on it. It happened to me a few weeks ago and still hasn't gotten unlimited even though I provided all the info. I was planning on buying Xmas presents with it but am not abl
Showing the 5 most recent posts.