Posts by Bazzatros
6 posts total, newest first.
To hell with this pandemic!in Flaming & Rage - Hey just a heads up, if you have to say "I don't wanna be racist" then you're probably about to say something racist. The only blame that can actually be passed around here is on governments that fail to adapt to pandemiOMG I ALMOST HAVE FUCKING 100 POSTS BUT STILL 93!in Spammers Corner - Just wanna say that we're all so proud of you for reaching >100 bobopeople who spam 15 posts and then go offline foreverin Flaming & Rage - People seem to be pretty mad so here's a nice fact: When there's a traffic jam underwater (more common than one might think), alligators and crocodiles almost always give way to manatees and dugongs. Hope this helps if yJust fulfilling quotain Spammers Corner - For anyone also trying to reach their post minimum: Did you know that elephant shrews, despite being tiny little rat-lookin boys, are more closely related to elephants than shrews?Yeah Seriouslyin Spammers Corner - Now this is what I call quality content WITH an important message
Showing the 5 most recent posts.