Posts by DemyXxX
57 posts total, newest first.
Black Ops 2 Multi Trainer Combat Record - Calling Cards - Challenges - XPin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive D:." Cant use the trainer brcause of this error o.0Official MPGH MW3 Trainer (Preview)in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Will spec ops titles unlocked? (forever)BB aIW!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - You can finally say goodbye to the first MW2 Private Server! No need to attemp to connect, or visit their site.. They 're gone and leave you this message:
Hello community,
As you've definitely heard, alterIWNet MW3 ChromatiX 2.2.1 [Texture Hack with Installer and Additional Features]- Steam/aIWin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=House;5737690]Please use 2.1 version instead[/QUOTE]
I did but how to stop that "Chromatix" image showing when I startup mw3? It's annoying and I don't feel that secure with that action happening every time I staMW3 ChromatiX 2.2.1 [Texture Hack with Installer and Additional Features]- Steam/aIWin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - If I only choose model txt and monochromatic grey should I get reduced foliage and no glass with it? I dont want them but they got removed after used monochromatix option.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.