Posts by kingxcore
25 posts total, newest first.
Project X - Aimbot, Telekill, Ghost Mode, OPK, Weapon Teleport, NPC-OPK, And more!!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - My account's banned. Terrific. Used Portal injector. Fucktastic.Lag issuesin Combat Arms Help - Hey there... So I'm having hangup issues during gameplay, such as when a lot starts going on, it just freezes for a second and then when it resumes, I'm dead. However when I'm just running/looking around, it's smooth asTokolocoSK v1.4 - Fixedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hoping this works... crashed the first time now I'm downloading .net framework 4 and installing visual c++.MPGH Pub (Added features upon requests)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - this shit is frustrating and definitely seems to be fucking detected.
please help... btw i'm a VIP purchaser in the past and this will definitely affect whether or not i returnMPGH Pub (Added features upon requests)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - So Blood can you help me?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.