Posts by EW0KS
3 posts total, newest first.
Kiddion's External Ped Dropper v1.0.3 (2k drops)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I always set it to max on my main and just stand under it and never had a problem. From my experience doing that for too long though will eventually crash the game, at least that's the only time I've ever crashed.Kiddion's External Ped Dropper v1.0.3 (2k drops)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mh2003;12917913]This STILL wont get me banned? or will i get banned please be honest[/QUOTE]
There's never a guarantee you won't get banned. My account is still fine and I use this to pick up a few million everBF1 Internal Hack v1.4 Updatein Battlefield 1 Hacks & Cheats - Working, however ESP seems to be buggy compared to last version. People fading in and out of view when behind terrain and some boxes/bones not showing up on characters at all. Everything else seems to be working fine.
Showing the 3 most recent posts.