Posts by eyon
7 posts total, newest first.
Have anyone gotten successfully unbanned?in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=joker747;8405564]The sad truth and said I won't do that again.
Sent some made up story for my test account lets see how it goes.[/QUOTE]
I wish you the best of luck with it then!
Also, could you report back herHave anyone gotten successfully unbanned?in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ack398;8405502]Waiting for answer of support,but it takes forever to get an answer...[/QUOTE]
I made my ticket 2 days ago..
I've heard from a few people that it takes 5-7 days to get a respond.. Hope it isn't truHave anyone gotten successfully unbanned?in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - Hello all.
Here is a few questions i wanna ask:
Have you gotten yourself unbanned.
If so, how and when.
and how long did it take to get a respond?Warframe Basic Hack v1.03in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - Can somebody perhaps upload it to some upload site, and provide us with the link?Warframe Basic Hack v1.02in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - Looking Forward to it :)
BTW, what is the risks in warframe when cheating?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.