Posts by prince95
12 posts total, newest first.
GIVING OUT FREE FITBIT SE SERVICE FOR VOUCH COPY! NEED TRUSTED MEMBERSin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=TheJoker;12362716]
vouch copies are for people with 1500+ posts / trusted members or staff
i am a trusted member[/QUOTE]
Added u on skype sir.GIVING OUT FREE FITBIT SE SERVICE FOR VOUCH COPY! NEED TRUSTED MEMBERSin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=TheJoker;12362648]
you don't have 1500 posts
- - - Updated - - -
i can take your other vouch copy :)[/QUOTE]
I've read that I need a vouch copy from persons who are middleman,mod,global mods etc... is this cGIVING OUT FREE FITBIT SE SERVICE FOR VOUCH COPY! NEED TRUSTED MEMBERSin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Trol553;12362312]Hi ,
For vouch copy you need 1,5k posts so I qualify.[/QUOTE]
added u on skype sir
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Ogma.;12362385]I could do that too if you want :o[/QUOTE]
added u on skypeGIVING OUT FREE FITBIT SE SERVICE FOR VOUCH COPY! NEED TRUSTED MEMBERSin Marketplace Talk - hi all
i'm searching for trusted members who would like to give me a vouch copy.
Giving out free fitbit service for it.
Cheers:)NEED HELP WITH ACCOUNT PLEASE! NEED ADMINSin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - hi all
I've been on mpgh now for couple of days, but i still can't change my profile picture and all the threads that i post get deleted.. I can''t even send the admin a message.
Could someone please help me out with
Showing the 5 most recent posts.