Posts by polomaspirit69420
23 posts total, newest first.
To everyone trying to get the exclusives~in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Thank you.Dying light V2 or Killer SPEEDHACK - CE - [ONLINE]in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Garribean;12858190]Does the speedhack still work?[/QUOTE]
Yes it still works.Can no longer play online if EAC's disabled.in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=T-800;12853110]Can confirm , the survivor method got patched.
Method for killers still works, enjoy.
I think this will affect the guys with exclusive method but not sure /hehe[/QUOTE]
I didn't test the method fCan no longer play online if EAC's disabled.in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=gudis95;12852324]It should still work, some more info for you to try.
Killer:
mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1263233
Surv:
mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1262675[/QUOTE]
Yeah those are the methods I'm talking aCan no longer play online if EAC's disabled.in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Title, the game instantly kicks you when you join a lobby.
Well it was fun while it lasted xd
Showing the 5 most recent posts.