Posts by ManOfLittleWords
49 posts total, newest first.
Kohls Cash, Good Price, Good Stock.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Willaw;12870826]He jus scammed me the sellers Kohl's guy[/QUOTE]
what are you talking about?
dont add anyone but live:tednelson99 thats the username.Kohls Cash, Good Price, Good Stock.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=nickarchi44;12840821]is your name : Seller Kohl's, skype name : evgeny21228b1199?
- - - Updated - - -
I think it is the other one . I added you , please confirm , my name : Nick Archi[/QUOTE]
thats not my skypeKohls Cash, Good Price, Good Stock.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=arya.stark;12840021]you never replied to me dude. enquiring about macy's n kohls[/QUOTE]
i got macys no kohls add my skype.Kohls Cash, Good Price, Good Stock.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=arya.stark;12839925]please confirm we are talking[/QUOTE]
not sure if you're talking to me or not but some guy named Seller Kohl's with the skype username bam_73 asking me to confirm. http://prntscr.com/fg8zfc
myKohls Cash, Good Price, Good Stock.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=cahillybilly;12830359]Confirm I am talking to you on skype currentl;y please.[/QUOTE]
confirmed talking
Showing the 5 most recent posts.