Posts by EzBewst
36 posts total, newest first.
Ted's unban appealin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Raple;12385861]
So basically what you're saying is that you are only going to give 2 of the users you scammed what you owe, and that you also are trading while banned which is also against the rules.[/QUOTE]
MatTed's unban appealin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Hunter;12384988]1. Being insolently sarcastic towards me or any other Staff member won't get you any favors at all, especially for someone such as yourself who's been somewhat consistently coming on and off and noTed's unban appealin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Hunter;12384516]EzBewst, let this be your first and last warning, you aren't allowed to post in the marketplace/trade with others until your situation has been completely resolved. Doing so again will result in a Looking to make a team for Rustin Rust Discussions & Help - I've got my own cheats, made by myself and a irl friend of mine.
I've been cheating on rust for over 3k+ hours without getting banned once, so I know how to stay stealth.
I'm looking for people that are interested Ted's unban appealin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Hugo Boss;12383045]Whoever filed a valid scam report, you owe them what was promised EzBewst[/QUOTE]
so only those 2 people?, I'm gonna try contact them.
Msged both,hopefully I'll get a response soon.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.