Posts by Zek
958 posts total, newest first.
PRIME account with 10 games & 7 Operation stars unlocked. 5$in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=stemac;15021936]Price will increase if I rank up & keep on playing. 100% safe & genuine account. This thread is almost 4 months old now. I am thinking to rank it up or spend some money to unlock the market, doing Life after deathin General - I've always thought about how you know how they say your dreams feel long, but in reality they are only a few seconds long?
and how when you die you have 7 minutes of brain activity or something left?
now imagine 7 minMice preferencesin General - [QUOTE=Dave84311;14703157]I use the G602 - it's cheap nowadays and works as a pretty good gaming mouse and works equally well with the work I do.[/QUOTE]
What sort of games do you play? Personally, I'm not a fan of roMice preferencesin General - [QUOTE=EhKlipz;14703116]Right now I have a Model O matte black. It is one of the best mice I have ever bought for $50. Very lightweight and customizable. (i hate wireless mice)[/QUOTE]
Does the honeycomb pattern feel weMice preferencesin General - ambidextrous vs ergonomic
lightweight vs heavier
wired vs wireless
macros vs no macros
optical vs laser vs roller ball
honeycomb shell vs normal
What are your guys preferences, and why? Tell me what mouse you hav
Showing the 5 most recent posts.