Posts by socaboy
35 posts total, newest first.
Trove++ (v1.1 beta)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Nice to see someone still working on Trove : DLazyFishing v1.8in Trove Hacks & Cheats - change that whole line like you said to If (5 < CurrentTime), still have the same problem pretty much.LazyFishing v1.8in Trove Hacks & Cheats - 0x00AAB440 is not working for me with Lazy Fishing 1.8LazyFishing v1.7.1in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Vers 1.7.2 - Launcher setting> stand alone> Set path > C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph > Launch Glyph nothing happens... This is the way I set the path for previous version near 1.5. If I set it to any other path, than theLazyFishing v1.5.2 (Multi Account Launcher, Fishing, Boot Throw, Auto Decons)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - I see the 1.5 @ https://github.com/mannguyen0107/LazyFishing, I thought newest version was 1.5.6? I downloaded 1.5 and cant even launch glyph launcher, says path is for steam, and I change the path to standalone and and
Showing the 5 most recent posts.