Posts by Cyruus
94 posts total, newest first.
aqw account 8 yearsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=metal5747;14083246]does it have the og paragon plate?
if yes if will buy it right away.[/QUOTE]
added you on IMAMAZING RARE ACCOUNT MANY HEROMART ITEMS VOT UPHOLDERSin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=B__;14033574]i pmed in on IM can u get back to me please[/QUOTE]
added you on IM, I have an AQW account that I'm trying to sell, in case you're interested.4 years old AQW account - VHL/AFDL/BLOD/SDKA/Drakath's Armor/Member/NSODin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=TryFinger;13890999]Dang it i was about to offer you the full 50 lmao
I get paid in a couple days[/QUOTE]
You still looking for an acc by any chance? I've messeged you on IMLVL 85 | 7 YRS | NAVAL (CHAOS,PLAT,BLZING) | DRGN PHNTSM | CRD CLSHR | 110 BAG | RAREin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - meme request close, the account just get banned a few hours ago :(LVL 85 | 7 YRS | NAVAL (CHAOS,PLAT,BLZING) | DRGN PHNTSM | CRD CLSHR | 110 BAG | RAREin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - An account created on 2010. Member stays until August.N Will unlock nostalgia in a few months. Have a lot of rares on inventory and bank. Here are some brief specs of the account.
IMGUR LINK --> https://imgur.com/a/hKTG
Showing the 5 most recent posts.