Posts by MacTheSack
74 posts total, newest first.
Forum Code for going part way down a page?in General - Does anyone know how to make forum code so that I can make a link go like half way down the page to a certain spot that I want? For Example if i'm doing a post with a ton of crap on it and I want to sort it a little or mJeevin`s Hack v2in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Nice Quick Release dude good jobReimys Hack x3in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - great hack thxM9 to Dom Pedro YAY :Din Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - So does this hurt like a dom pedro?Scorpions vs. Spiders (Event) What Team YU IN?!in Combat Arms Discussions - yeah i got some extra accounts too lol. Will these prizes expire in our inbox if we don't open them right away cuz I leave for honduras for a week this week and I'm worried I won't get any of my prizes.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.