Posts by CrystalGanker
10 posts total, newest first.
Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Bot Requestsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Name of the bot: Aegis Rep bot
Purpose: farming up Aegis rep to at least rank 8
Extra: speed doesn't matter, just need reliability, please
Don't have the time to make it myselfRevenant - A Highly Efficient & Bot Focused Botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=133spider;13178098]Hmm... I need to make it more self-explanatory. So a little backstory to this was in battleunderb where people would lure botters to the next room down the ladder from the undead champion monsteFastest EXP bot for All [Grimoire 3.3]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - So they've basically translated /Nightmare's Loneliness room onto a non-Legend map, that's great! :DRevenant - A Highly Efficient & Bot Focused Botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Hi there! Just taking a look through your bot and I'm impressed, still have yet to test it.
I was just wondering if you could tell me what the "Anti-Anti Bot Kill" command means and what it does.Combat Trophy [Grimoire 3.1]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Aha, thanks a lot for the bot! :D
I remember having to tediously farm these for DragonBlade back when I didn't know how bots worked very well. Now I'm going for Evo Shadow and that needs the Shadow Behemoth Blade and I
Showing the 5 most recent posts.