Posts by tigtog
6 posts total, newest first.
End-Game Accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - not sure if you've bought one yet, but I have everything you need. max legend, ogmur knight with 4k base, and 14 8/8s. I'll message you on skype.White Star | 14 8/8s | Legendary Pet | 30k+ Base Fame | PayPalin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I have the same stuff on my account, is 300 the most you can get for it?just got banned for fame bottingin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - no, bc then p2w wouldn't work. as a long time hacker, i hate fame botters lmaoJust started ROTMGin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - don't use hacks until you're decent without. I didn't until I got a 1.5k 8/8, then started hacking to protect itCreating myClient on your own!in Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - I can't find which file actually runs rabcdasm, instead of just opening in winrar. Which file do I guide php to? Or is it the whole folder? Nevermind, I figured that out, but Command prompt is saying 'php isn't recognize
Showing the 5 most recent posts.