Posts by narutero789
5 posts total, newest first.
[SEA BIGHEAD] + Telekill + Teleport + Ghost mode + Speed Hack + UBT... x86 x64in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - game hack detectedBlackShotHackGMBH TeamESP [SEA]in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - i need help, i need injector for the game blackshot, i need undetected injector plsI NEED HELP FOR THISin Blackshot Help - Hello good day, I have problems to inject the game blackshot always detect the hack after the "Injection" which was a success and my problem is that I can no longer "hacking" that I can do to that is not detected or downItem List Updated By ClashiBotV1in Blackshot Coding & Source Code - How can I use these weapons codes on the server or where I enter the codes or need some special hack please explain meItem List Updated By ClashiBotV1in Blackshot Coding & Source Code - Sorry, I do not understand much about this as I set up the folder or the file to be able to put those codes or for that they serve I am something new in this thanks
Showing the 5 most recent posts.