Posts by Untitlied
7 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Public Hook 1/16/10 (ALL OS)in WarRock - International Hacks - I start the hack(renamed it to Public first ofcourse) Then I open warrock.
It says Hack Detected.CoD MW2 Multihackin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Virus, doesnt work either.
It says waiting for Css.
Ban .CoD MW2 Multihackin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Trustfull? And does it work good?
I pm'ed you.Is there a working Esp hack?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - [quote=LelouchX;1284145]Can you still open and play mutiplayer?[/quote]
Yes i can still open and play multiplayerIs there a working Esp hack?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - [quote=LelouchX;1284127]0.84 was released like 1 day ago. So, if it doesn't work for you, wait for like another week. Well, 0.84 still worked for me today afternoon.[/quote]
Dunno the game crashes for me when I use it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.