Posts by ifoustie
3 posts total, newest first.
Legion Tokensin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - What do you think are the best items to spend legion tokens on? I bought the new paragon pet for 2k acs, which is DEFINITELY an amazing decision. I get so many legion tokens in no time.
However, I don't have any "coolLooking for Sepulchures Doomknight Armor Botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - Any bots that will get the job done efficiently for the quest to obtain sepulchures doomknight armor? I would like it for the dage event that has the easy method of getting legion doomknight if you have the armor. Also, Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Bot Requestsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Name of the bot: Fiend Token Bot
Purpose: I would like a bot that easy farms fiend tokens without having to buy any high ac items or anything.
Extra: Cetera would be preferred please.
Showing the 3 most recent posts.