Posts by tarjeik
8 posts total, newest first.
[$4] Spotify Premium 12 month account (upgrades)! Save 100s!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I will also be selling this method for $50 for 4 people.
HMU on skype![$4] Spotify Premium 12 month account (upgrades)! Save 100s!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Bump!
Will be doing this for a week or so !Buying Spotify Premium Codesin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I'll upgrade your account for 12 months for 4$ paypal
HMU on skype : Tarjeikkk[$4] Spotify Premium 12 month account (upgrades)! Save 100s!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=FadedBoi;9348211]Hello tarjeik I am willing to take a Vouch Copy if you have any left, and can you explain the process to me? Meaning do i have to put my CC in and you do your stuff, or you just give me a New acc Netflix accounts/ Spotify Premiumin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I'll give you spotify accounts at 4$ each
Add my skype ; Tarjeikkk
Showing the 5 most recent posts.