Posts by _Sanick_
65 posts total, newest first.
[FAQ] BANNED thread - All ban related posts go here: what to do, why it happened, etcin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I just got banned today. Was famebotting heavily the past few weeks. When I log in, it says "account has been banned". This is my first time recieving a ban for hacking. Is it 1 week?Xamp v2.0 [ Competitive / Danger Zone ]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - ---------------------------
Error
---------------------------
=======================
Error: 0xF02C0
Error: 0xF00C4
Error: 0x012E
=======================
Post this information on forums using CTRL+C.
---------What Happened to CC+059's Auto Nexusin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I've recently decided to come back to realm again (I quit a few weeks before the infected CC came out). I've always thought that CC has the best autonexus and I've never died with it. To my dismay, the only update it rec[X31.2.3] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I haven't played realm in a long ass time. How's 059's autonexus compared to CC's?Vape 2.47 when Injected Crashesin Minecraft Help - Allura I found out the solution. I deleted all my mods and allocated JVM arguments and had 4g dedicated to my forge 1.8.9. I opened it up and everything worked fine. Close pls ty!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.