Posts by urbanrecon93
5 posts total, newest first.
★ Ashforphilip's Premium keys shop | LEGIT ✔| NOT RESOLD | AUTOBUY | ★in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Globally banned in under 24-hours.Cheap DayZ spawning service! 2$ a month!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=jokirapu;7118043]Thats way too cheap to be true.. Also lets say 30 peoples buy this.. you get 60$.. They reguest service once a day for about 10minutes each.. It will be then 5 hours/day.. 150hours/month~6days. So[VARIABLE PRICE] DayZ Keys! Instant reply if from europe.in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I purchased 5 keys and was only able to use 1 before they were all globally banned. Am I able to get a refund? I did not even get a chance to use them.[VARIABLE PRICE] DayZ Keys! Instant reply if from europe.in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Completed within 5 minutes of adding seller on Skype. Legit and trusted, very helpful too. a+Free DAYZ spawning service.in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - tomcossins :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.