Posts by DisasterKing
10 posts total, newest first.
Versa's Ultimate Refunding Service |Fast Response|24/7 Support|200+ Stores|US & CA|in User Services - [QUOTE=Versa;14011868]Hey guys I know i said i would be back last week but i just kinda fell into a very depressed state of mind for a few days and its just been rough. I started seeing a therapist and a psychiatrist weeVersa's Ultimate Refunding Service |Fast Response|24/7 Support|200+ Stores|US & CA|in User Services - [QUOTE=Homunkurusu;13910719]Vouch, did a 300$+ refund from Gamestop, very quick and responsive.[/QUOTE]
How long did it take?Syurito's Vounch Thread <3in Vouches - Date: 08/10/18
People involed(e.g. Middleman): Syurito and I
Item that has been sold/traded/bought: Fitbit Charge 2
Selling Thread (URL): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1379510&page=6
Who went first: I pVegasJay99's Walmart Unlimited Monthly Replacement and Refund servicein User Services - [QUOTE=Heyitslace109;13824190]I've started using the VCC vegasjay99 recommended and it works way better than the prepaid gift cards The refunds are in less than a day and I now have atm access to cashout[/QUOTE]
what vcVersa's HP Monitor SE Service | USA & Canada | Fast Response |in User Services - Is the HP Omen monitor the 144hz one? I cannot find a 25inch model with that type of stand.
Would it be possible for you to leave the exact model names in a comment?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.