Posts by D3pic
4 posts total, newest first.
Version 2 Of Combat Arms WORKING HACK!!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Yur Stalker;1349284]My CA just closes it and I'm using PerX to inject the hack. My comp is XP can anyone help?[/quote]
I'm on an XP and using PerX also. Mine works fine, but like it says in the post, "Don't useVersion 2 Of Combat Arms WORKING HACK!!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=kammo;1348196]I have turned off AV and spyware programs but winrar just says its corrupt.[/quote]
Hey.
Like WPS said, try saving it to another directory after re-dling.
If that doesn't work, delete the fileCombat Arms WORKING HACK!!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Bumble;1342394]Hey guys im using Xp and i try to download PerX and when I try to extract it says that it's blocked. any help on unblocking it?[/quote]
Bumble. When this happens for me, I Save the .rar file to mCombat Arms WORKING HACK!!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote]Patched.... [/quote]
It most certainly is NOT patched 8 hours after posting. I'm running it on Windows XP, I got into the shop and then it D/Ced. No complaints :p I just wish ALL XP hacks worked better... I'm u
Showing the 4 most recent posts.