Posts by pepper1
43 posts total, newest first.
MAJ3 - 1.20 KD - 750K GP - 11+ PERMSin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Still willing to sell?CANA MAJ 3 / 150k+ GP / 1.55 KDR / Full INFO / Paypal only / Permsin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Warcrate;9987710]Did you already sell this?[/QUOTE]
He obviously did if he's requesting ti to be closed. I would've also bought the account, but I was too late.Selling COL2in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Timmy Turner;9987757]bump@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@[/QUOTE]
Is this account still available, and what's the best offer you have at the moment?MAJ2+in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Money really isn't an issue.
Anybody have any MAJ2+ available? I just want the perm elite :)
Paypal only.Znoen D3D 1.1.5in WarRock - International Hacks - problem is you have no esp or aimbots :3
Showing the 5 most recent posts.