Posts by Psrumors
12 posts total, newest first.
Multiplayer Trainerin Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - [QUOTE=JordyOwner;14007533]Make sure your Anti Virus doesn't block the program or anything. Some AV's see Trainers like a virus and delete it or block things from it. And AFAIK, you don't need CE but I can't confirm thatMultiplayer Trainerin Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - I'm confused, it looks like a blank file on my PC, Do I need a program to open this?Updated Keys Exploitin Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - I tried pressing the buttons but hear no noises.BO3 Zombies Trainerin Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xeastro;12880996]cryptoforce was a tool that gave cryptokeys, but it got detected, then patched. I'm currently working on a new one that has stealth and obfuscation protections so it can't get detected as quickly.BO3 Zombies Trainerin Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xeastro;12880804]At the beginning of every round, godmode is reset, so just make sure there arent any dogs or margwas or panzers or anything. As of right now, I'm working on an update for crypto force, that way ev
Showing the 5 most recent posts.