Posts by telaa1
34 posts total, newest first.
Question about my legacy accin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - How much money can I get for a dbd acc that has p3 legacy on claudette,dwight,meg,jake and all base killers, but it was hacked before the saves were online so it is pretty safe and also there are legit achievement date fQuestionnaire about your gaming gear (School project)in Entertainment - Hey, I'm not sure if it's allowed to post something like this here(if not, just delete this thread).
So I am an undergraduate student that is working with Steelseries as a case company at the university and I would liHWID Ban after Banin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=EBDAXD;13888005]I bought new account with DBD, cuz I didnt want to get ban - and I didn't get :)[/QUOTE]
My friend gave me his legit account with 700 hours on DBD. Can i play with this account on device where isI got bannedin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I didnt cheat for 11 months xd because i got daddy jake and sf claudette + street meg dlcs . And now rip :(HWID Ban Questionin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - But how u know it 100% works. I dont wanna risk another account.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.