Posts by darealv
3 posts total, newest first.
Dupe Discussion Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Does this involve more than 2 clients/accounts? e.e
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Rob;12622031]
Alright that's pretty interesting, haven't heard of a ut dupe in quite a while.
Hopefully you put it to good use.[/QUOTE]
dI keep getting the "d'oh this isn't good error" when I try to load the .swf file(mac)in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - yeah the problem is I have the flash player projector installed on my mac but it's not showing up in system preferencesI keep getting the "d'oh this isn't good error" when I try to load the .swf file(mac)in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - But when I go to system preferences, adobe flash player doesn't show up in the bottom left corner so I can add the .swf file as a trusted location
how can I fix this?
Showing the 3 most recent posts.