Posts by return_cheats
15 posts total, newest first.
Inject dll into process PIDin Visual Basic Programming - Dim dlls As New Dictionary(Of String, String)
Private Declare Function OpenProcess Lib "kernel32" (ByVal dwDesiredAccess As Integer, ByVal bInheritHandle As Integer, ByVal dwProcessId As Integer) As Integer
PrivWhat harm can an infinite loop actually cause?in Visual Basic Programming - [Resolved]
I can't change the thread title.Csr Racing Hack (Video) (WINDOWS)in Other MMORPG Hacks - I personally would suggest finding the pointer for that address and making a trainer. Most people (not all though) know how to change simple memory values.[Simple] Assault Cube Trainer v1.4in Other First Person Shooter Hacks - This is my second trainer ever made. I figured I'd just do something easy.
This might not be useful to people but I wanted to release it anyway.
F1 = Unlimited Ammo
F2 = Unlimited Health
F3 = Rapid Fire
F4 = BunnyWizBuddy Overlay - A Wizard101 Hack!in Other MMORPG Hacks - Are you going to release it?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.