Posts by Seviant
29 posts total, newest first.
Korean Neededin Combat Arms Korea Hacks - Why does MPGH have a korean section? Obviously nobody has a clue what they are talking about or how to go about with what they are talking about.CA KR - Korean Proxy needed or not?in Combat Arms Korea Hacks - [quote=iampoor12345;2501141]Yesh. Thats Right. I Used To Play CA KR While I Was In Korea For Vacation A While Ago, But I Had To Quit When I Moved Back.[/quote]
You never played CAKR while on your supposed vacation in Want Korean Combat Arms Account?in Combat Arms Korea Hacks - [quote=Kallisti;2438158]Dont hack CAKR. :([/quote]
Thank you. If you guys start hacking CAKR you'll just get us IP banned liked the damned Chinese did with M:H.
Then it will be even harder to play, and seeing as noWant Korean Combat Arms Account?in Combat Arms Korea Hacks - [quote=afunyun;2398303]Lol I have a friend in Korea. He plays starcraft all the time and sometimes CA and says there are NO hackers. I'm sure he would rage if I hacked his game.[/quote]
You really suck at lying.
[quoWhere do you Download CA Korea?in Combat Arms Korea Hacks - lol you don't need a proxy in the first place.
Just go to the official site...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.