Posts by DementedShogun
9 posts total, newest first.
IM Issuesin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Yeah same here. I thought it was just me, I get taken to the front page when I try to add someone on IMPHILIPS SE SERVICE| AIR FRYER| PASTAMAKER| FAST|in User Services - Do you do XL collection too cause in your post it says the air fryer retails for 400 which I’m assuming is the XL collection but Boombox received the Viva collection which roughly retails around 250. Can you do all⍟CHEAP GAS SHELL STATION | 15$⍟in User Services - Added on skype. I’m trying to give my money away, man.GAS FOR CHEAP | 20 GALLONS | $14in User Services - Just added you on skype!Bunny's Fitbit SE Service - Fast, Cheapin User Services - Just waiting on someone to post some physical evidence of them receiving the fitbits. I also don’t know if it’s just me being on mobile but I can’t view the “proof” in the OP.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.