Posts by JohnNegan
15 posts total, newest first.
Invest in Bitcoins just nowin Cryptocurrency Talk - Hey guys,
I can´t guarantee anything, but I think it´s the right time to buy some btc. The rate fell really fast, because of some chinese news, but it will raise again (actually, it is already rising again). Not to foFitbit Blaze Retail | $30in User Services - [QUOTE=Vaypah;12420023]Only doing Australian orders right now [/QUOTE]
Do you know when you offer the service for other countries again?BITCOIN WILL REACH $1MILLION IN 2017in Cryptocurrency Talk - 1,000,000 haha, would be fun to see almost every mpgh-member getting a millionaire.What bitcoin wallet do you guys use?in Cryptocurrency Talk - Depends on the amount I´m sending, for >10 $ I´m using Blockchain, for <10 $ Coinbase.do you think BTC will go up this month?in Cryptocurrency Talk - I think it will rise again, the rate goes down because of a bad news and stabilizes again, that´s nothing special
Showing the 5 most recent posts.